Need to 发泄 awhile

Stop doing whatever that is wrong please.
That doesn't contribute to your well-being OR EVEN other people.
Stop doing things that kills you and stop giving fucking stupid reasons for you to continue it.

I've said this too much times, I can't remember how many but it's just too much.

Stop SMOKING!
Giving reasons such as social and what not? Please, those are just stupid reasons and fucking stupid excuse for one to even start smoking. The fuck? It makes you look cool? It makes people want to talk to you more? So if you don't smoke people don't wanna talk to you is it? Doesn't make any sense at all. Seriously.

Let me tell you the facts.
No, smoking doesn't make your friends think you are better, that doesn't mean it will make them talk to you more or accept you more. If they don't, just because you don't smoke, well, you can throw these friends away, since they don't care that it kills you and them too.
It's cool? What are you? 15-year-old kid going through puberty?
Social? What? So does that means I can't talk to people? Because "I" don't smoke? Oh, do I have to be an inconsiderate and insensitive smoking bitch to make you oblige to talk to me? Please lah.
All of these are just reasons for you to take that lighter and light up another cigarette for yourself.
The truth is, you're already addicted to it and you don't even know it. Because nobody says that to your face. You don't wanna listen to the truth, you wanna listen to the others addicted smokers so they can comfort you and not guilt you. Then you continue to do fucking nothing about it.
If you don't even dare to admit you smoke, it means you know that it is wrong. BUT you're not stopping it. You should!

Trust me, I see with my own eyes. Social? I don't think so. All I see is addiction. For some it is too late to stop because it's already starting to seep into their blood. But with willpower, it can be stopped. It's a matter of choice, NOT REASONS LIKE THESE.

And I cannot stress enough that I really really.... really despise cigarettes. Really. Really really really. 

Why can't people think about their own health and people around them? 
Worse case scenario, I'll fucking throw any cigarettes that comes into my sight or burn them all up and stuff into that mouth of yours if you love it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment