9/6/13 Ippudo, Pavillion

Before I start, here is a photo of my ❤ with his googly eyed Ironman case attempting to sabotage me by taking pictures of me sleeping with my ugly hair and face. 

9th June 2013
We started our journey from Teluk Intan straightttt to Pavilion that day to take our early dinner at Ippudo. Suggested by him, because he's been wanting to try the ramen there.



Here comes the Akamaru Shinaji(red bowl) with full add-ons set. If I'm not wrong I think this cost a whooping RM36 for a bowl. I didn't know there was different kind of hardness for ramen until the waitress ask us if we wanted it to be soft, normal, or hard. We went with normal, because we weren't ramen-experts. 

The egg was something! Don't know how they did it but it was hard boiled outside and all watery inside. Yummy! The food was really good but it tasted way too salty when we were almost finishing the food. We also ordered the Shiromaru Motoaji(white bowl), but I prefer the red bowled one. It has more flavor to it. 

Despite the price, this is definitely recommended to all food-lovers out there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment