23/7/13 Watami @ 1Utama

Another day at 1Utama for another premiere movie screening. It looks like I'm going there every week right now. My petrol and toll bills are ++++++++-ing. Not forgetting his food expenses, it is also +++++-ing. lol!

Today, it's gonna be Japanese cuisine again.
Watami!!

They have another set menu to choose from which are for 2 person after 5pm, but we didn't order that because I think the set menu has too many food! I don't think they were meant for 2 asian sized person but rather 2 godzillas. image No offence if you could finish it, you guys are definitely champions in the food chow-down department. image
 Aonegi Gyuniku Maki Kushi RM13.90
Beef & Spring Onion Roll Skewer
A very yummy combination, this reminds me of the asparagus wrapped bacon. image

Watama Salad (Half) RM12.90
Watami Salad with Chicken, Shrimp and Tuna Mayo
Some healthy appetizer before the main meals. I enjoyed this salad very much. imageimageimage

Tokyo Gyu Don RM22.90
Beef Rice with Hot Spring Egg in Tokyo Style
Wanted to eat the Curry don, but they said they don't have curry at that particular moment. :( So, I went with this. They were very generous on the beef! And I just love soggy japanese rice soaked up with half-boiled egg. 
*thumbs up*

Watami Tonkotsu Ramen RM22.90
Watami Ramen in Special Pork Broth with Pork Slice
The ramen soup was just mediocre, not very fragrant and also a bit too bland. And also, I think they overcooked the ramen, as it was too soft.

Overall, they were very generous on the portions of the Gyu Don and Ramen. But we still manage to finish all of the food, feeling pretty full though. They also offered a membership card that offers 10% rebate of your current meal on your next visit. Did I made any sense? They were pretty smart on this though, that means I have had to go again and again to get my rebate. DX
I wouldn't mind being a patron because the food came out really fast and most of them tasted very good too.

Watami Malaysia 
1 Utama 1st Floor, Rainforest, 1 Utama Shopping Centre,
1 Lebuh Bandar Utama,
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
T: +603-7727 1399
http://www.watami.com.my

おいしい!

No comments:

Post a Comment