Another food trip weekend at Melaka!

I was suppose to go back to my hometown for the weekend but food trips are just too yummy to miss out! He decided to go to Melaka the week before when he knew Ah Lok was having his business trip there. So, it was just the three of us venturing into the streets to find food that we haven't yet tried.

A quick selca while waiting for the traffic light.

Jonker Street in the afternoon




We actually ate more food than what I posted here. I got kinda lazy to take pictures, I was just thinking of eating and indulging in them. Lol. I'll recommend a few that I think are eat-worthy though and link them to BangsarBabe's blog since we were referring to her blog to hunt these foods.

Recommended!
Medan Ikan Bakar Muara Sg Duyung
Just Berry Dessert House for their durian desserts (pictures above)
Joe's Mango Juice at Portuguese Settlement (still beats the one they sell in Jonker Street)

GRRRRRR!





We were suppose to have our dinner at Capitol Satay, but the queue was already like this when we went there at 5.20pm. =.=" So we decided to get some ikan bakar and seafood instead. Awww, I was really looking forward to it. It's been a long time since I've had my last satay celup.


At the first night, Lok was having tummy-ache and wasn't feeling very well. The next day, he was feeling so sick that he didn't tag along with us for breakfast or even lunch. We didn't know what happened, since we shared and ate the same food as him. Me and my boyfie didn't feel any discomfort but just feel a little too full at the end of the day. Lol, poor Lok. Still have to work on Monday! Hope you recover quickly and eat loads of other food there. Hahahaha!




No comments:

Post a Comment