[SR] Blincon Classic Chestnut Brown Review


So two weeks ago, I received an invitation to do a review in exchange for a pair of contact lens of my choice from GlassesOnline! Quite a surprise as my blog isn't that very well-known in my point of view. I've never written a review on contacts lens before although I've tried many different type of lenses before. This would be my first time writing in. I'm so excited!

Instead of a pair, they send two pairs as I have different degrees on my left and right eyes. They were so generous. I'm so lucky! 


How it looked. Basically it's just a very simple lens with just one tone color. I'm more into natural looking colors so I will always buy brown or grey contact lenses. When I first saw it, I was quite taken aback on how light colored it looked. 





Color & Design : ❤❤❤❤❤
As you can see, it fits very well on brown eyes. I like how it enlarged my eye a bit, and it's quite natural despite my surprise to see it was so light-colored in the beginning

Enlargement : 
This lenses are only 14.00mm which doesn't really give an ultra boosting goo-goo eyed effect. I like smaller diameter lenses as it is easier for my eyes to breathe so I can wear them for a longer period of time. Yes, eyes needs breathing too.

Comfort : 
I don't wear lenses on a daily basis. I just wear them when I have events to go to at night and I have make-up on me. I'll do a test-run (wearing a whole day) soon and will edit this post when I do. It got very uncomfortable when I wear them out for after 6 hours, it got very dry.  

Overall : 
It's looks very fresh to me, as I have been wearing normal Geo lenses for the past few years. Good to try another brand of contact lenses that are quite comfortable (wearable for less than 8 hours). 

Some silly faces taken with the DSLR I borrowed from Alicia. Thank you so much for lending me! 
I think I have to invest in a compact camera. I mean, look at the quality of the photos. Beat the crap out of my usual photos quality. 


Thank you for reading this review. 


As a token of appreciation, here's a gift voucher that you can use when you purchases from Glassesonline.com.my! Not only do they sell varieties of contact lenses brands (Acuvue, Air Optic, Biomedics, Freshlook, Geo, etc.), they also sell a very wide range of glasses and sunglasses on their website! Top brands of sunglasses includes Ray Ban, Gucci, Tom Ford, Emporio Armani, Giorgio Armani and many more. I love how they defined the search for the users by male/female, frame shape, brands, colours and even frame type.

Delivery is free and most importantly, FAST. I received it in 3 days after my order has been made!
(Ship only within Malaysia)

What are you waiting for?? 
Hurry up and go to GlassesOnline and enter the giftcode [ GOjoeykuan20 ] when you purchase your favourite eye-wear right now! 
Gift card is valid for one time use and is valid till 31st of August for purchases above RM100 only.


To end this post, here are some vain pictures of me
 to express my gratitude for my loyal readers.
 LOLOLOLOL. 
I cut my bangs last few days by myself. It was kinda random, I was getting tired of my long and lifeless fringe so here is the result. All I did was one snip! Thanks to this video
How do you think I looked with it? 
Please leave a comment below, my blog has been dying of comments. DX 
I would deeply appreciate it!

[Disclaimers : This is a sponsored review though all opinions are solely based on my honest opinion and experience.]

No comments:

Post a Comment