21/8/13 A dream of another life?

It's actually morning at this moment. I don't usually blog in the morning but this is just some random sh*t that I decided to do. I have to go to my 8am class, but I'm just finding some other things to stop me from going right now. 

So, I had a very... different dream today. I just remember very vague details about it. So, I'll just write the things that I can remember. I think the dream started with some flashes of moments of me and him (my bf), all those are normal. Then suddenly, I'm in a car with a different guy going home (don't know who's exactly but it's a house). The guy was enraged with his mother at home and I tried to calm him down. Suddenly, he doodled something on a book with words that I remember vividly. "I want a son". A moment later, I don't remember what we said but I took his face in the palm of my hands and kissed him on his cheek. He began to flush, like crimson red all over his face. I thought it was adorable because he tried to hide it behind his collar shirt and said "Look what you made me do" while smiling at me. By then, my alarm woke me up. Reluctant to be teared away from my dream, I slept back again. No luck, no dream continuing today. 
imageimageimage

Somehow I feel like I'm cheating on him with this "dream husband". HAHAHA. But to defend myself, I don't control my movement in my dream. I was merely a spectator in my own body. The other guy was actually quite good-looking though. image But if you would ask me how he looked right now, I cannot describe it. Well... Except for "adorable". Like my bf actually. Sometimes. LOL. 
Maybe this was some flashes from my past life. Hahahahahahaha. 

Oh, in the other hand of reality. My mini project lecturer asked a pretty random question to me when my partner was not in the lab with me again this Monday. It kinda get on my nerves when he says it. He asked me whether if I'm the smarter one in the group or my partner. Then, he answered it himself "I think he is smarter. Definitely he is smarter. Ah gah ha ha ha ha". 
image
Wtf. =.= Okay lah, he got higher CGPA, he is smarter. I don't think it's necessary to ask this type of question and rub it on my face loh. He said that because he taught my partner before on another subject and he saw how he did the same thing with his attendance but he excelled in his papers. In my opinion, please define "smarter". One can be smarter than the other in my different ways. Anyhow, I deemed it is very unprofessional to say these kinda of things out in front of the students. Especially in front of the ones that they are comparing or saying. SUPER BIAS.
Si beh bo song.

No comments:

Post a Comment