7&8/8/13

This is kinda an overdue post. 
Overdue for a week.
image

Have been busy with the trips during the weekend. In addition, have been lazying (again) through Monday - Thursday. I've been skipping a lot of classes lately (again too). Lol. But I will blog about my Penang trip and also my first cruise experience soon when I get my hands on all the pictures besides the one in my phone!

Last week was my midbreak that lasted for a week. I've spent most of my time in Seremban since my mum went back to hometown on Tuesday. Tay Tay was back from Singapore for his birthday and Raya holiday, might as well ask him out for a short while. I haven't seen him since March!

 And he decided to drag me along to get his haircut. "Yan siong-ing" his new haircut in the mirror. 
image

Decided to go for teatime at Kensington after that. I purposely chose this place as I thought they would serve cake or something while I munch on apple crumble (which is one of my fav treat somehow). It's Tay's birthday the next day! But unfortunately they didn't. 
image
But hell, we just went on ordering soup, bread and this. Lol, plan to treat birthday boy cake failed. Miserably. Should have just stick to Secret Recipe next time. In the end, he paid for the bill instead of me. Lagi fail.
imageimageimage

Thank you though and hope all your wishes comes true and good luck with your career and life, god-brother! Please abstain from all the unhealthy activities if can because health is the utmost important thing in life. Didn't really tell him this in person or in text but just hoping he would read this. I know he won't though. Hahaha!
image 

And on Thursday, I'm back to hometown with him. Yay! Meeting Baby Hailey, Liz and Ann for a short snack time in a new cafe which serves desserts. I'm sorry, bad memory, can't remember the name.image 
She was very active and tam chiak as usual, she kept asking for food and drinks from all of us. Munch munch munch. We even ordered fries for her and it was just too adorable to see her eating the tomato sauce with the fries. Though much fries were sacrificed during the process. 

And at night, my family went to my mum's friend's house for a BBQ dinner. 
Somehow, I felt very distant with everyone. Mum has her friends there, my brother has his friends there, even my boyfriend was occupied with talking with Uncle Alvin. I'm just sitting there thinking to myself. Somehow, I kinda hate being so unsocial-like with people I barely know and I just don't know how to talk to people and refrain from being awkward. image But I can piss off my bf easily, like I have a red button of doom somewhere in my mouth. Somehow I just spread negativity when I'm feeling a little down or emo without noticing it. image 
Note to self : Stop saying things that are demotivating to myself or other person.




Went for a little supper-hunting trip at night and took him to eat the things that he haven't in Teluk Intan. I wanted to eat the one-hour-waiting-time-CharKueyTeow at Sungai Nibong. It's been ages since I last ate it! But as usual, need to wait freakin long for it. So, once we ordered our CKT we drove around and stop for a bowl of laksa in town. This uncle has been selling laksa for quite awhile and honestly, I haven't ate it since my middle school. image Drove back to CKT stall and got a new time record. An hour and a half for two plates of droolicious wok-fried Kuey Teow. 



Got this from Ryo as a gift. I was very surprised to get this as it wasn't my birthday or any special day. Was really happy when I get it because I've been wanting to buy this for awhile but just didn't know when and where I'm going to hang it. But at least now I have this colorful mushrooms with me now! Thank you Ryo! Stay pretty and happy all the time and good luck in your studies!
imageimageimageimageimage
*Eating my love out for you lol*

No comments:

Post a Comment