19/10/13 Restaurant Well Cook Gourmet 滋味馆, SS14

It's quite funny how we actually knew about this restaurant. This morning we were watching astro and there's this "Best in the World" program on 8TV. Then we saw there's this "Fried Laksa" food that they were serving in SS14. We didn't think about going there until we were at the roundabout that leads to this restaurant. I'm a really big fan of Asam Laksa so I guess this is a must try! How come nobody talks about this place?!? 

The shop is surprisingly easy to find. If you know about Yut Kee Bak Kut Teh at SS14, then you'll automatically know where this is. It is situated in the same row as the BKT restaurants. 


Popiah, RM5.50
The ingredients they packed inside the popiah is quite generous but I don't know about the taste though. Very ordinary, nothing special and doesn't stand out. I don't recommend this. 

Fried Laksa, RM6.50 
The moment of truth! I was getting really impatient for the food to come to our table. This was just awesome! I've never eaten something like this before. It tastes like laksa but just has a new texture to it. Highly recommended for asam laksa lovers out there! 

The environment there is really good as it was very very clean and the shop looks like brand new. We also ordered the three layer tea (RM3.30), it was really good as well.   


Foursquare link | Restaurant Well Cook Gourmet 
74, SS14/2, Subang Jaya 
47500 Petaling Jaya.
Opening hours | Tues - Sun: 12:00 - 21:00
Closed on Monday


Super lanc face sia

I iz a happy kid! I want moreeeee.

imageimage


This is just a random scribble. I've been a loyal buyer of yogurt drink, and I just tried this new brand from Farm Fresh. Although the price is slightly higher than the Nestle brand, I prefer the taste from this brand. Currently my addiction too. image 

No comments:

Post a Comment