11/12/13 Soonen's Birthday Steamboat & Coffea Coffee

Another really late post that I haven't have the chance to sit down and write properly. As I'm typing these down, I'm not in my home actually but in le boyfriend's home. That's because when I'm in Cyberjaya, it's either I study for midterm or packing my stuff and travel back to Shah Alam home. 

This year, we celebrated Soonen's birthday in his own home. It's not a bad idea to have a steamboat with friends. 
Shopping task is assigned to Thum, Ivan and me (I'm just an observer). Went to Seri Kembangan's pasar borong for the fresh foods.


The night to have a feast and truly a feast we had! Apparently this was too much for 12 people. We assigned a RM25 budget for every head and we actually bought quite a number of food that we couldn't finish. We even bought beef, and apparently it's not really a good idea for steamboat unless they are skillfully cut to thin slices but none of us are pro butcher. 

Look at all the comfortable faces. Hahaha.

He looks like he's using his "qi gong" to blow out the candles. 
image


Group photos with the birthday boy. 
And then we played mahjong and blackjack until everyone went back or fell asleep. Everyone was invited to sleepover but then some of us need to work even though it was a holiday the next day (Sultan Selangor's birthday). In the end, it was just me, Xiao Ming and Pwen that stayed over.

Lunch at Restaurant Well Gourmet. Was craving for some fried laksa. 

And we randomly chose a place for a piece of cake.
Coffea Coffee, SS15.


Tiramisu

The best Salted Caramel Cheesecake I've ever tasted! The birthday boy liked it very much too. Will be coming back for more.





And some other beverages. They have quite a lot of selections there. They even serve Peanut Butter latte and Green Tea Frap which were really good. Frankly I think it's better than Starbucks which is a bit overrated. For coffee lovers, this is a must-go cafe! 

Coffea Coffee
A-10, Jalan SS15/4D, Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Opening Hours| Sunday - Thursday: 9am - 12am
Friday - Saturday: 9am - 2am


Apparently, they also have a branch in Sunway Pyramid. I didn't know that and now that I have.. Yay! Another place that I could chill!

No comments:

Post a Comment