Fa Ying, Paradigm Mall

Some Birkenstock fans. 
I think I'll have to buy a new once, because it looks really really haggard already. 

I've actually heard of Fa Ying from others about the expensive foods but it has standards so thought of giving it a try. I have no problem with Thai food anyways, so.. Haha.

Is it me, or are they starting to look alike?? The effect of being together for so long. 
image



Yam Soo Oo RM24
Thai pomelo salad with prawn
This is something new to me as I have never heard this dish before. You can opt for salmon instead of prawn too. It's similar to the papaya salad, just that they use pomelo instead. A bit bland but quite refreshing. 

Tom Yam Chicken RM12
Thai hot and sour soup with prawn
Very appetizing tom yam, sour and spicy. Just perfect.

Khao Ob Sub Pa Rod RM18
Pineapple Fried Rice
image Recommended image
I don't know if it's because we're too hungry or what, this is the best pineapple fried rice that I've ever tried before! Must eat!!!!

Phad Pak Boong Kapi RM14
Stir-fried morning glory in belacan. 
I didn't know kangkung belacan is called morning glory. Nothing much to say about this because it's pretty ordinary.

Khao Kluk Ka Pi RM15
Belacan Fried Rice
We were expecting more from this after our pineapple fried rice but this wasn't that good even though it's a chef's recommendation. Just so-so and it was kind of dry.

Rating | 8/10
A really nice place for Thai food but still a little expensive. If you don't mind splurging to try new kind of food, this is the place you should go. Didn't get to try the Mango Sticky RiceYou can get 15% of if you have a UOB card too, just some info I think that is quite relevant for interested foodies. 

Fa-Ying by Rama V
GB-08 Paradigm Mall 47301 Petaling Jaya 
Phone | 03 7451 2933
Opening Hours | Sunday to Thursday : 11am - 12am
Friday to Saturday : 11am - 1am 

No comments:

Post a Comment