20/4/14 Love A Loaf, Bayan Lepas


Introduced by a friend of mine as it was opened by a friend's of my friend. Geez, I'm so good at confusing people with so many wordatty-words. 

It's a newly established pastry cafe and it was just recently launched in March 2014. 




They've got quite a selection to choose from and it made me miss RT Pastry in Selangor! Oh, I shouldn't have write things about another place but nevermind.

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee Almond Danish Pastry! One of my favourite. The breads they serve were quite tasty, I must say.

You can also order packet tea or coffee at the counter. They serve beverages too and in case you didn't notice, you can dine in at the cafe. 

Rating | 7/10
I didn't note down the price, but of course their price range of the pastries around an average of RM3 or so which is reasonable. They also serve desserts like pudding (but I didn't ordered). If you're living around Bayan Lepas and would like to have some good pastries, this is the place to go. The only downside of this place is just that it's pretty hard to find a parking around the area but it's okay, since they sell take-away food. 

1-1-16,Tingkat Mahsuri, 
Bayan Lepas 11950 Pulau Pinang
Opening hours | Monday to Sunday : 10am - 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment