100 QUESTIONS NO ONE ASKS TAG

Thought this would be fun so I decided to a tag. This is basically a tag I saw on Youtube from beauty gurus in my sub list. 

imageimage


Questions
1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? 
Closed. Have you not see The Conjuring? Oh, the possibilities of something crawling out from your closet... or in...

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? 
No, it's going to end up at some corner of the house unused anyway..


3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? 
Out. 


4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before? 
... Who steals street signs?

5:Do you like to use post-it notes? 
No, but I used them as memo notes instead

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? 
Loads of time

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? 
Big bear. Would rather choose a quick death rather than a slow and painful one

8:Do you have freckles? 
No

9:Do you always smile for pictures? 
No. Of course not.

10:What is your biggest pet peeve? 
Littering 

11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk? 
Yes, some times for fun.

12:Have you ever peed in the woods? 
Urm, I think so.. When I was little?

13:What about pooped in the woods? 
I don't think I did this though.

14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? 
Sure, why not? Only when I'm alone though.

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils? 
Ew, no

16:How many people have you slept with this week? 
Two. My mum and my man.

17:What size is your bed? 
I don't have a bed. *sobs*

18:What is your Song of the week? 
Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran. It's so cute and romantic. I think I'm going to pick this as one of my wedding songs in the future. LOL

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink? 
Sure, why not?

20:Do you still watch cartoons? 
Uh, anime. Yes

imageimage

21:Whats your least favorite movie? 
300. Or any pure gore movies.

22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? 
in XXXXX backyard. Go figure.

23:What do you drink with dinner? 
H2O

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in? 
Barbecue sauce! You know the ones from McD

25:What is your favorite food? 
RICE. But it's not really good for diet. T.T

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love? 
Harry Potter!

27:Last person you kissed/kissed you? 
My man of course

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout? 

Yes, when I was... in... when... I'm young...? I rmb I have the outfit though

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? 

For loads of money. Yes. I mean, why not!?Well, if the magazine is published in Malaysia, probably not. I'll get in trouble.

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?  
Last few months, when I was sending a surprise anniversary gift

31:Can you change the oil on a car? 

Sorry, no. What disappointment

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket? 

Haha. Yes. I think.

33:Ever ran out of gas? 

No, but I sat in a car that ran out of gas before though.

34:Favorite kind of sandwich? 

Doesn't have one but if I have to choose, I guess Banh Mi with lemongrass chicken

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast? 

Overnight oats are a must

36:What is your usual bedtime? 

It was 11-12pm but I had trouble falling asleep these days and it's 2-3am now.

37:Are you lazy? 

Yes, very. I'm suppose to write my thesis now but I'm doing this ridicilously long tag instead

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? 

We don't have Halloween here in Malaysia. Maybe I'll dress up for once.

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign? 
Monkey!

40:How many languages can you speak? 

Let's see. Mandarin, Chinese, Hokkien, English, Malay. I know a little bit of Korean, Japanese, French, and German though but JUST the BASIC ones. 5+4 languages?

imageimage

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions? 
No

42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs? 

WTH are lincoln logs?

43:Are you stubborn? 

Very

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman? 

... what?

45:Ever watch soap operas? 

No. 

46:Are you afraid of heights? 

Not really.

47:Do you sing in the car? 

Always

48:Do you sing in the shower? 

ALWAYS

49:Do you dance in the car? 

How can you even dance in a cramp space?! But yes, I do wriggle in my seat.

50:Ever used a gun? 

Yes, and I have a very accurate aiming.

51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? 

Last month during a friend's wedding

52:Do you think musicals are cheesy? 

Hahahahaha... Yes

53:Is Christmas stressful? 

NO, WHY WOULD IT BE?! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY LOL

54:Ever eat a pierogi? 

What?

55:Favorite type of fruit pie? 

Anything with berries or apple

56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? 

Teacher, Doctor, Housewife. It was on every kid's list.

57:Do you believe in ghosts? 

I rather not.

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? 

Yes

59:Take a vitamin daily? 

No

60:Wear slippers? 

Fit-flops FTW

imageimage

61:Wear a bath robe? 
No

62:What do you wear to bed? 

Old shirts and shorts

63:First concert? 

Wow, I don't really go to concert but if I have to choose I guess.. I really don't know. Avril Lavigne?

64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? 

They don't exist in where I'm staying

65:Nike or Adidas? 

Nike

66:Cheetos Or Fritos? 

Neither

67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? 

Peanuts

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?

Yes

69:Ever take dance lessons?

Yes, I miss them

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? 

... He'll likely be a businessman? I guess? 

71:Can you curl your tongue? 
Yes. Triple curl it

72:Ever won a spelling bee? 
Lol, no

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy? 

Yes

74:Own any record albums? 

Haha no

75:Own a record player? 

No

76:Regularly burn incense?

No

77:Ever been in love?

In love right now.

78:Who would you like to see in concert? 

ED SHEERAN!!!!!! OMG, I can't. T.T Why!?

79:What was the last concert you saw? 

Avril Lavigne

80:Hot tea or cold tea? 

Hot tea

imageimage

81:Tea or coffee? 
Tea

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles? 
wo bu zhi dao

83:Can you swim well? 
Yes, I feel like a mermaid every fucking time

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes

85:Are you patient? 
No

86:DJ or band, at a wedding? 
Band

87:Ever won a contest? 
Yes, I think. Runner-up counts?

88:Ever have plastic surgery? 
No

89:Which are better black or green olives?
Neither

90:Can you knit or crochet? 
I can do both but prefer crochet! 

91:Best room for a fireplace? 
There's no need for fireplace for the likes of me

92:Do you want to get married? 
You're being silly. Definitely yes.

93:If married, how long have you been married? 
N/A

94:Who was your HS crush? 
Woah, I have a few. But all of them didn't turn out well

95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? 
I used to. XD Not proud of it

96:Do you have kids? 
No

97:Do you want kids? 
No. I mean yes. I'm just afraid of the pregnancy process, I have two mum 
friends and their story in group chats freak the hell out of me.

98:Whats your favorite color? 
Brown!

99:Do you miss anyone right now? 
Thinking out loud

100. Something that happened to you in middle school. 
I think the biggest change for me was in 
middle school. I used to be very nerdy kid. I had low confidence and I was always following people. I didn't have my own opinion and I was always the topic of jokes AND I was always looking for ways to please people. I don't know what happened but I grew up. I'm still struggling in the confidence department though.

imageimage

This was a really long tag. But kind of fun I guess. 

I tag anyone else who reads this! Link me up in the comment when you do. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment